I guess I am just a posting fool today!
I got inspired today when catching up on my favorite blogs. I saw this summer list that Melissa over at 320 Sycamore created with her children as a way to get them excited about their summer vacation. Cute, huh?
I thought maybe this isn’t just a good idea for kids, but also for adults too! So I decided to make my own summer list. Unfortunately mine will be on my blog and not on an adorable chalkboard in my living room. I also plan on adding a “Summer List” tab above so that I am able to keep up with which items I have completed. I would like to do this each season. So without further ado…
Heather’s Summer List:
- Finish the powder room.
- Buy, plant, & decorate porch planters for either side of my front door.
- See fireworks.
- Go to Downtown Disney.
- See Cars 2.
- Grape stomp at Lakeridge Winery.
- Clean up the flower beds in the front yard.
- See a baseball game.
- Make sangria.
- Make strawberry shortcake.
- Attend a food truck pod/gathering.
- Go to a farmer’s market.
- Pick fruit somewhere.